Publication of a six-volume Catalogue of Hebrew Books of the Harvard University Library was celebrated at a reception in the University’s Widener Library. The catalogue has been termed by librarians as “an invaluable reference tool” for students and scholars all over the world. It contains photographic reproductions in book form of 75,000 cards in the Harvard Library’s Hebrew card catalogue. A copy of the Catalogue was presented to Prof. Harry A. Wolfson in recognition of his role as founder of the Hebrew collection some 42 years ago.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.