- Borat director Larry Charles and comedian Bill Maher have teamed up on a new film, Religulous, which ridicules the most ridiculous behavior of individuals and communities of faith. To promote the film, the team has launched Disbeliefnet, a spoof on News Corp’s religious community site Beliefnet. Among their targets are the kosher phone and haredi anti-Zionist sect Neturei Karta.
- E! remarks on mock-mekubal Ashton Kutcher’s Omer beard.
- Ex-mock-mekubal Britney Spears is on a Costa Rican vacation with anti-Semitic conspiracy buff Mel Gibson.
- Valleywag shares exclusive photos from the wedding of Randi Zuckerberg, sister of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, who had a lavish Jewish ceremony in Jamaica last week.
- Semites on Bikes, a Jewish motorcycle club, is raising money for the Humane Society with a kitty porn calendar.
- The BBC has footage of masked Israeli settlers physically attacking Palestinians in the West Bank.
The News Shticker: Celebrity status