- This video demonstration of how electrocuting a pickle is like being a Christian has been making the rounds over the last few days.
- Not only is Ivanka Trump back with her Jewish boyfriend, Jared Kushner, but now there’s talk that she’s planning to convert to Judaism.
- Britney Spears has become romantically involved with her Israeli bodyguard.
- Naomi Campbell compared Kabbalah to Alcoholics Anonymous.
- BoingBoing’s Cory Doctorow shares a dramatic reading of his story “The Super Man and the Bugout,” which imagines Superman as a nice Jewish boy from Toronto.
- The Palm Beach Post chimes in on the debate over Jews and tattoos.
- Former Barak staffer Daniel Levy chimes in on Joe Klein’s anti-neoconservatism.
- The Boston Globe looks at the Agriprocessors fallout and the ethical implications of kashrut.
- The U.K.’s Independent claims that Jewish Beverly Hills residents are trying to prevent Arab investors from buying property in the area.
- Times Online interviews British Jewish comic Josh Howie.
The News Shticker