- The Progressive Jewish Alliance will merge with Jewish Funds for Justice.
- Ivy Barsky will begin her new job as the director and COO of the National Museum of American Jewish History in Philadelphia on July 1. She has been the deputy director of the Museum of Jewish Heritage-A Living Memorial to the Holocaust in New York.
- Howard J. Sumka was named to the newly created position of CEO of OneVoice, which aims to amplify the voice of Israeli and Palestinian moderates toward achieving a two-state solution. Previously, Sumka had spent 25 years at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Nancy Abramson will be the next director of the H. L. Miller Cantorial School and College of Jewish Music, which is part of the Conservative movement’s Jewish Theological Seminary. She currently serves as cantor at Manhattan’s Park Avenue Synagogue.
- Jerome A. Kleinman is the new director of the Metropolitan New York Region of the American Technion Society. He previously was the senior director of development at North Shore – LIJ Health System.
Comings & Goings