(JTA) — If you’re reading this, you’re almost certainly committed to knowing what’s going on in the Jewish world. That means you could be the next winner of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency’s new weekly news quiz, “You Call That News?!?”
Join us on Zoom every Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time for a fast-paced and fun game show hosted by educator and quiz show impresario Rabbi Benjamin Resnick. Sign up here to get a reminder before each week’s game.
Relive the fun from our first week by watching the video below, then scroll down for instructions about how to play.
Here’s how to play “You Call That News?!?”:
- Join JTA on Zoom on your desktop or laptop, Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time.
- Get the quiz platform Kahoot ready in advance. Open Kahoot.it on your phone or download the Kahoot app. (Going to Kahoot.it on your computer will work as well, but it will be easier to participate on your phone.)
- Watch on Zoom to get the quiz ID number each week.
- Enter the ID on Kahoot, then play along as Resnick guides you through the questions.
- As the game goes on, see how you stack up against competitors from across the world!