A town hall in Prague named a small park after an Israeli town. Rosh Ha’ayin is now the official name of a patch of green with benches across from the Jewish Museum and the statue of author Franz Kafka. The area had no name previously, but Prague’s local representatives thought it would be fitting to name the area after its sister town in Israel.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.