Search JTA's historical archive dating back to 1923

Convalescent Home Opened on Mount Carmel

July 8, 1928
See Original Daily Bulletin From This Date

(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)

A convalescent home, to be named Borochov, was opened on Mount Carmel by the Kupath Cholim, workmen’s sick benefit fund. The maintenance of the institution has been undertaken by the American Jewish National Arbeiterverband.

Recommended from JTA