The Lucius N. Littauer Building of the Jewish Community Center of Gloversville was dedicated on Sunday, May 18. dedication exercises will continue throughout the week. Speakers at the dedication ceremonies included Hon. Lucius N. Littauer, Judge Julian W. Mack, Rabbi Nathan Krass, Harry Starr, and Professor Harry A. Wolfson. A feature of the dedication ceremonies was the unveiling of a bust of Lucius N. Littauer.
The building, which was made possible by a gift of $100,000 by Hon. Lucius N. Littauer, was erected at the total cost of $180,000.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.