The new home of the Jewish People’s Library here will be dedicated Sunday. Municipal and provincial government representatives will participate in the ceremonies. The Library is now being moved from its old quarters into the new home opposite Mount Royal. The three-story building will have a special archives section to house the historical documents pertaining to Canadian-Jewish life.
The Library was organized in 1914.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.