Search JTA's historical archive dating back to 1923

News Brief

April 8, 1934
See Original Daily Bulletin From This Date

New officers of the Roosevelt Jewish Center were installed at the Freeport Elks Club by Raphael P. Russakow. Arthur Donow, retiring president was succeeded by Dr. Frank R. Drate. Other officers inducted included Mrs. H. B. Winer, vice-president; Morris Sigmund, treasurer, and Mrs. Abraham Danglo, secretary.

Recommended from JTA