Prime Minister Jerzy Buzek and Cardinal Jozef Glemp unveiled a plaque commemorating Polish Catholics who saved Jews during World War II. The plaque was placed on the outer wall of the All Saints Church in Warsaw. Plans are being made to erect a larger monument inside the church.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.