July 24, 2012 6:40pm
A blind teenage camper’s situation at a Camp Ramah brings to the fore the issue of special-needs programs at Jewish camps.
July 24, 2012 9:59am
The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington is purchasing a $15.75 million building for its new headquarters.
July 18, 2012 3:33pm
The Jewish presence is felt as Civil War reenactors commemorate 150 years since some of the conflict’s major battles.
July 15, 2012 6:35pm
Saudi Arabia will give the Palestinian Authority $100 million in aid.
July 13, 2012 3:30pm
Two American tourists and their Egyptian guide were kidnapped in the Sinai Desert, according to Egyptian military and police officials.
July 13, 2012 3:17pm
The head of Hamas in Gaza said Egypt’s new president would shield Gaza from attacks by Israel and would lift the blockade.
July 13, 2012 3:06pm
Israelis from humanitarian groups are in Jordan to assist Syrian refugees fleeing their country’s uprising.
July 13, 2012 2:48pm
Rabbi Meir Soloveichik is among three U.S. rabbis being considered to become Britain’s chief rabbi.
July 13, 2012 2:11pm
Jack Abramoff, the lobbyist who served a jail term for defrauding Native American tribes, is now a radio talk-show host.
July 13, 2012 1:51pm
Jewish venture capitalist Michael Moritz has made a $115 million donation to the University of Oxford to help fund a scholarship program.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- Why ‘Black Panther’ might also be a milestone in black-Jewish relations
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Jared Kushner can push Israeli-Palestinian talks amid security clearance tensions, chief of staff says
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law