Dr. Alan W. Miller Takes over Rabbinate of Reconstructionist Synagogue

Dr. Alan W. Miller, former rabbi of the South West Essex Reform Synagogue in London, took over the post for rabbi of the Society for the Advancement of Judaism here today. The synagogue is the founding house of worship of the Jewish Reconstructionist movement, established in 1922 by Professor Mordecai M. Kaplan.

NEXT STORY