- Rep. Alcee Hastings says Jews and blacks should be frightened of Sarah Palin, because “anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks.” At the same discussion, Rep. Steve Cohen called Jesus a Democrat.
- George Mason University law professor David Bernstein, at the Volokh Conspiracy blog, thinks Jewish organizations should be condemning the “anti-Palin campaign” in the Jewish community just as they did the anti-Obama campaign earlier this year.
- Larry Derfner, in the Jerusalem Post, writes that Sarah Palin has exposed a truth about Jews: “We don’t like hunting.”
- David Suissa, in the L.A. Jewish Journal, talks to an Israeli filmmaker who spent a few days with Sarah Palin and was impressed.
- The Philadelphia Jewish Exponent talks to Middle East experts about the presidential candidates’ plans for the Middle East.
- The L.A. Times has details on an effort by some religious leaders to defy the IRS’ ban on non-profit partisan political activity.
- The Jerusalem Post reports on Joe Biden’s speech Tuesday night to the National Jewish Democratic Council and also has details on his remarks about Iran on Wednesday.
- The Washington Jewish Week has the story on a $500 a plate kosher fundraiser for John McCain in Rockville, Md.
Take action. Take control. Get screened to protect the health of your future family. Request your kit at Jscreen.org!