- Rahm Emanuel as White House chief of staff in an Obama administration? Foxnews.com reports on the rumor.
- Did Sarah Silverman swing Florida to Obama? Zack O’Malley Greenburg at Forbes has some polling data to support his "Silverman Hypothesis."
- A new Qunnipiac University Florida poll has Obama up 69-26 among Jews. That’s down from his 77-20 margin a week and a half ago.This poll had 120 Jewish respondents and a margin of error of plus or minus 9 points.
- The Dallas Morning News profiles National Jewish Democratic Council chairman Marc Stanley.
- Ambassador Marc Ginsburg says the whole Middle East is "rooting" for an Obama victory, in the Huffington Post.
- The McCain campaign apologizes for mixing up their e-mail lists and sending out campaign fliers to some leaders of Jewish non-profit groups.
- Al Franken and Norm Coleman get personal in the last debate of the Minnesota Senate race.
- The Supreme Court hasn’t received much attention in this campaign, but Menachem Rosensaft writes in the Huffington Post that voters should pay attention because the election could have a huge impact on the court’s future.
- The Republican Jewish Coalition has made its newspaper advertisements into fliers and is mailing them to voters in Ohio and Pennsylvania, reports Talking Points Memo.
SPONSORED: Take action. Take control. Get screened to protect the health of your future family. Request your kit at JScreen.org!