is the CEO & Executive Editor of JTA and its parent company, 70 Faces Media.
April 6, 2016 10:59am
SAN DIEGO (JTA) — In a talk to hundreds of philanthropists and foundation representatives, former Facebook spokesperson and marketing director Randi Zuckerberg credited Shabbat and other Jewish concepts for some of her main pieces of business advice. Zuckerberg told the crowd that she was bemused by those who viewed her emphasis on life balance as…
February 23, 2016 3:58pm
BALTIMORE (JTA) — My teenage years were pretty Jewy. Back in high school, I happily attended Jewish day school, spent summers at a Jewish camp, went on a group Israel trip and took part in a few youth group events. So it was a strange feeling I experienced over President’s Day weekend when I found…
February 17, 2016 2:40pm
(JTA) — The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism is launching a new push to help congregations become inclusive of people with disabilities. The initiative, funded by a $375,000 three-year grant from the Ruderman Family Foundation, will involve up to 20 congregations. Each synagogue will assess its current handling of disabilities issues, create an action plan…
February 9, 2016 8:17pm
Lieberman may have gotten all the Jewish hoopla, but most Jews in America look a lot more like the Jew who just won the New Hampshire primary: secular and liberal.
November 23, 2015 10:39am
The Zionist Organization of America’s annual dinner also featured calls for tough action against Palestinian incitement and terrorism, high praise for Sheldon Adelson and criticisms of the Obama administration.
November 10, 2015 10:47am
Daryl Messinger was installed this week as the first woman to hold the movement’s top lay leadership post.
November 10, 2015 7:48am
Jerry Silverman told Jewish Federations of North America leaders to focus on welcoming people in, not drawing red lines to define who is out.
November 8, 2015 12:07am
The vice president was cheered for his criticism of settlements, but received even stronger applause for pledging to strengthen Israel’s security and fight delegitimization of the Jewish state.
November 7, 2015 11:05pm
It looks like Baratz’s apology and the prime minister’s criticism is not enough to satisfy the Obama administration.
October 29, 2015 1:29pm
An ancient Midrash offers a clear answer to the question that broke the Internet last week.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- Critical profile of Melania Trump unleashes flood of anti-Semitic abuse on reporter
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.
- Trump sweeps 5 states, Clinton wins 4