May 2, 2007 9:00am
New Jersey’s largest Jewish federation has launched a $50 million communitywide campaign that is being hailed as a groundbreaking collaborative effort in support of Jewish day school education.
July 21, 2004 9:00am
The arrest of a Jewish real estate developer and philanthropist has sent waves of shock and dismay through New Jersey’s Jewish community.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- N.Y. woman identified as ex-Hasid jumps 20 stories to her death