Announcement has just been made of the good results of the recent bisits to Palestine by the Polish Rabbis and Industrialists. The visitors have decided to establish a spinning factory in Tel Aviv with a capital of 10,000 pounds. The Gerer and Sokolower Rabbis are the chief shareholders. Another result of the visits has been the purchase of thousands of dunam of land in the neighborhood of Tiberias, Jaffa, Petach Tikvah and other colonies.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.