The Hebrew University today dedicated its new Maurice and George Levin Physics Building, endowed by the Levin brothers of South Orange, N.J. The ceremonies were attended by Eliahu Elath, president of the university, Mr. and Mrs. Maurice Levin and representatives of the Ministry of Education.
The four-story structure, covering over 2,000 square yards, is fully equipped with teaching laboratories and classrooms for instruction in physics.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.