- Bar Rafaeli, the Israeli model and Leonardo DiCaprio flame, joins fight against Israeli draft dodging.
- Amy Winehouse turns down James Bond.
- Scarlett Johansson is getting married.
- The New Jersey Jewish News takes on Ben Stein for drawing a line between Darwinism and Nazism. On the other side of the coin, Shmuley Boteach cries foul after being compared to Hitler by scientist Richard Dawkins (just the sort of anti-religious academic that Stein is complaining about in his film).
- The London Jewish Chronicle: “Prince Charles was so taken by his involvement in creating a new Polish Jewish community centre, which he opened in Krakow [last week], that he now intends to become involved in another Jewish project in Eastern Europe.”
- 60 bloggers in 60 days blogging about Israel’s 60th birthday (now say that 10 times real fast).
The News Shticker: Bar Rafaeli wants you!