June 18, 2012 6:51pm
A Shas lawmaker’s call to restrict abortion has put the spotlight on an issue that has never figured even vaguely in Israel’s political campaigns.
June 4, 2012 7:27pm
Ethiopian Israeli Jews are getting caught up in the violence targeting migrant workers.
May 1, 2012 1:34pm
Settler dispute resolution in Ulpana will have significant implications for the entire settlement enterprise.
April 23, 2012 9:11pm
A handful of bilingual schools in Israel are seeking to foster coexistence through cross-cultural learning.
April 9, 2012 8:01pm
Israeli soccer’s ugly side has been on display in a string of recent incidents, including a melee at a Jerusalem mall that featured anti-Arab chanting.
March 6, 2012 4:06pm
With the drumbeat to war intensifying from Washington to Jerusalem, is the Israeli home front ready?
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Iranian official: If Israel attacks we will destroy Tel Aviv and kill Netanyahu
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Jared Kushner can push Israeli-Palestinian talks amid security clearance tensions, chief of staff says
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law