Some highlights from Heeb’s Hollywood issue:
- Award-winning comedian Kristen Schaal wishes she were Jewish.
- Child actor-turned-Hollywood lawyer Jeff B. Cohen, known for his turn as Chunk in The Goonies, offers legal advice.
- Up close and personal with Jason Segel, the writer and star of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
- Whatever happened to all of those Christian blockbuster that were suppose to come, following the success of The Passion of the Christ?
- Meet the two Jewish guys from New Jersey responsible for Harold & Kumar.
- A fashion shoot re-imagines three pioneering Jewish stars from the Silent and Golden eras: Fanny Brice, Molly Picon and Theda Bara.