is JTA's former associate editor.
September 4, 2013 10:02am
President Obama delivers his annual Rosh Hashanah greeting.
August 30, 2013 1:15pm
Syria’s president helps the United States understand just how bad its options are.
August 27, 2013 12:31pm
In her Rosh Hashanah message, Michele Bachmann writes that “Israel’s tomorrow is looking cloudier as the simmering heat of summer gives way to the winter reality that the safety and security of our good friend is more than uncertain, but may well be in serious peril.”
August 27, 2013 9:55am
Walking through Union Square last night, I came across this guy with a sign I couldn’t resist: 6’7″ Jew will rap for you.
August 23, 2013 8:11am
Shimi Cohen shows why social networks are killing us.
August 22, 2013 3:41pm
The new Shlomo Carlebach musical glosses over history, but sure is nice to listen to.
August 22, 2013 12:03pm
JTA rounds up the top Jewish stories that made us cringe in 5773.
August 20, 2013 1:56pm
The Warsaw Rising museum added color and sound to archival footage that it plans to release as a feature film in cinemas in Poland and abroad next year.
August 19, 2013 11:18am
The secretary-general of the United Nations made a rare acknowledgment that the organization over which he presides does not always treat Israel fairly.
August 16, 2013 10:33am
With the first wave of Palestinian prisoners released this week, criticism of the move is mounting.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive