is JTA's marketing associate, responsible for JTA's email database management and assisting with marketing projects. Danielle is from Santa Barbara, Calif. and is a graduate of Indiana University's School of Journalism. She served for two years as an editor at the Indiana Daily Student and has interned at B|W|R Public Relations in Los Angeles.
February 2, 2012 5:36pm
Yeshiva University is the fourth most popular school in the country, according to a recent U.S. News and World Report ranking.
January 31, 2012 2:43pm
Dr. David Rubovits has been named Senior Vice President, Planning and Allocations at the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago. He has been working in not-for-profit management, program development and organizational leadership for 23 years. Rabbi Elliot J. Cosgrove will serve as Rabbinical Advisor in Interfaith Affairs and Co-Chair of the Anti-Defamation League’s National…
January 6, 2012 5:30pm
A New York state synagogue is holding a rally to help locate a stolen Torah.
January 3, 2012 5:40pm
Simon Klarfeld was named the inaugural executive director of Young Judaea, which is branching off from its longtime parent organization, Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America. Klarfeld comes to Young Judaea following a seven-year stint as executive director of Hillel at Columbia University and Barnard College. Israel (Izzy) Tapoohi was hired as president and…
December 30, 2011 4:14pm
Iran will fire long-range missiles during a naval drill in the Gulf, a semi-official news agency reported.
December 22, 2011 3:57pm
An exhibit focusing on the Cuban-Jewish experience of the Holocaust opened at a Havana synagogue.
December 14, 2011 3:46pm
Two Jewish schools in New Jersey have contacted police about a former teacher that they say had “inappropriate sexual contact” with students.
December 13, 2011 6:12pm
A comment by Mahmoud Abbas referring to Palestine as the “holy land” placed first in the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Top 10 Anti-Israel/Anti-Semitic Slurs of 2011.
December 7, 2011 10:28pm
A New Brunswick, N.J., man who was charged in the vandalism of several Jewish-owned shops in nearby Highland Park reportedly is Jewish.
December 7, 2011 8:26pm
A British lawmaker apologized for suggesting that a Jewish ambassador to Israel is biased because of his religion.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Russia to return Israeli tank captured by Syria in 1982
- Historic Jewish wedding in Turkey triggers hate speech online
- Argentine ex-minister’s Iran tape admitted as evidence of alleged treason
- CRIF’s new president: French Jews’ situation worst since 1945
- NJ man who fire-bombed rabbi’s home convicted of terrorism
- Vandalism at 3 New England synagogues aims to intimidate community, ADL regional leader says
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair