- The New York Daily News reports that senior citizens from four Jewish nursing homes and recreation centers are honing their dreidel-spinning skills for a big tournament Monday.
- A local rabbi writes on the Houston Chronicle’s Web site about why the Maccabees would be bummed with Chanukah in America.
- The San Jose Mercury News reports on a chocolate covered menorah. Or would you prefer an even bigger one made out of sand?
- An Illinois newspaper says Jewish leaders are encouraging families to limit their gift giving during the Festival of Lights and create new ways to make the eight nights special..
- A writer recalls his one Jewish Christmas.
News Shticker: Happy Chanukah