November 13, 2015 2:11pm
The poster, which features a large photograph of a child and the word “violence” in large, bold letters, accuses Israel’s military of using US tax dollars to kill 2,000 Palestinian children since September 2000.
November 5, 2015 1:02pm
The Festival of Lights is nearly here — don’t miss these top new tomes for the tykes in your life.
October 19, 2015 12:59pm
Wait, there was Holocaust money?
October 2, 2015 6:49pm
Desalitech president Nadav Efraty said helping to produce the beer is part of his company’s mission to better the environment.
September 1, 2015 1:50pm
From Antarctica to Shanghai and farms to cities, this year’s crop of holiday books for children offers a globe-trotting exploration.
July 14, 2015 4:07pm
The bequest from an alumni couple is the largest single gift to the university’s Judaic and Near Eastern studies program.
July 9, 2015 3:34pm
Joseph Rosenfeld, a 15-year-old Jewish math enthusiast from Virginia, questioned the accuracy of a display at the Museum of Science.
July 8, 2015 6:24pm
The tension between Aronson’s Orthodox Jewish upbringing in and creative vision was a major theme in his art and life.
June 24, 2015 11:44am
The new service is being seen as a further boost to the economic, academic and communal ties between Israel and Greater Boston.
April 30, 2015 4:25pm
The painting by Solomon Nunes Carvahlo is the only known portrait of the 16th president by a Jewish contemporary.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- Chabad leaders call for reporting child abuse to secular authorities
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Bulgarian Foreign Ministry condemns vandalism in Sofia Jewish cemetery
- Russian Jews and Israeli agency address gap in services for children with disabilities