is JTA's copy editor. Prior to joining JTA in 2006, he served 15 years as the assistant managing editor at The New York Jewish Week. He also has worked as a reporter and editor in news and sports for daily and weekly newspapers in New Jersey.
April 26, 2012 2:27pm
Longtime Syracuse University assistant coach Bernie Fine, who was fired in November amid allegations of sexual molestation, was hired as a consultant for an Israeli pro basketball team.
April 24, 2012 3:01pm
Seth Greenberg, who will coach the U.S. men’s basketball team at the 2013 Maccabiah Games, was fired by Virginia Tech.
April 22, 2012 9:08pm
The pro-Obama Jewish group that was behind “The Great Schlep” four years ago received a $200,000 donation from the son of billionaire George Soros.
March 27, 2012 2:26pm
Max Weinberg of E Street Band fame will be stopping by the National Museum of American Jewish History on Tuesday night prior to Bruce Springsteen’s gigs the next two nights at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. The "Mighty Max," as the Boss calls his longtime drummer, will be talking not only about his many…
March 25, 2012 9:02pm
Preliminary murder and terrorism charges were filed against the brother of Toulouse killer Mohammed Merah.
March 15, 2012 8:56pm
Jake Cohen, a junior forward from Berwyn, Pa., had 24 points and 10 rebounds, but Davidson College lost in the opening round of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
December 21, 2011 7:39pm
Two Baltimore-based philanthropies are paring down a coordinated tuition grant program for area Jewish day schools but will still be giving to the schools.
October 19, 2011 6:49pm
Quarterback Jake Najjar powered the Samuel Scheck Hillel Community Day School to a 51-0 victory over the David Posnack Jewish Day School in the third annual Kiddush Cup game between the two South Florida schools.
October 9, 2011 7:18pm
The top two finishers in an international Jewish singing contest are immigrating to Israel.
September 1, 2011 8:31pm
Former President George W. Bush will speak at Beth El Synagogue on Sept. 21, the Minnesota synagogue said.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Polish Holocaust law will not lead to criminal charges, government minister says
- Canadian JCC gets anti-Semitic hate mail
- Gal Gadot to make debut as Oscar presenter
- Ruderman Foundation campaign urges US to suspend ties with Poland over Holocaust law
- US agrees to Libyan request that activists say prevents Jewish artifacts from leaving the country